Bleach: Shades of grey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shades of grey is an open AU Bleach RP forum. This means that all original characters and content have either been removed entirely or adapted and added to. Now that thats out of the way, welcome to Bleach: Shades of grey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 am
Latest topics
» Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm by Risa

» Sven Tatsuba [Soul]
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 am by Artix

» I'll be back before you know it! ;D
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm by Artix

» Making ourselves known!
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm by Artix

» The beginning...
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm by Artix

» Soul/Student template!
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm by Artix

» Increasing the minimum.
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm by Artix

» Academy student application!
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm by Artix

» The Hunger Games
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am by Artix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Artix
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] Vote_lcapRisa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] Voting_barRisa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] Vote_rcap 
Kiyoko Kaneko
Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] Vote_lcapRisa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] Voting_barRisa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] Vote_rcap 
Sovay
Bolexle
Mega
Jin
Providence
Akimoto
Croith
Takeshi Yuu
Forum
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is michaelsebastian

Our users have posted a total of 715 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
BG AFF 22 Bleach Platinum Hearts

Our affiliation button!
Photobucket
BSoG copyright.
  • (c) Bleach: shades of grey URL is owned by Artix
  • (c) All original idea's presented here belong to the members of the site and in turn belong to BSoG.
  • (c) Bleach - Tite Kubo

Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Risa

Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] Empty
PostSubject: Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]   Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 am

Human
How will people know you in this world?

Name: Risa Marie Williams

Image is everything...Isnt it?

Height and weight: 5.1 // 121 lbs
Hair and eye color: Long wavy red hair. Chocolate Brown eyes.
Appearance:

Risa’s hair has a rich bright red colour that reaches her lower back. Her hair it’s impossible to tame so she normally has it on a messy bun. Her eyes are fine-looking; its chocolate brown color brings a nice contrast to her pale features. She has small freckles on her nose that she dislikes with a passion – recently she has been applying lemon juice to her freckles as she read that it will help them fade away. Her nose is small but fits perfectly with her firm chin and thin lips. She is very proud of her white perfect teeth, now thankful to her mother for forcing her to have braces for three painful years.

Despite wishing she was taller, her height and weight are balanced with one another. She has a very athletic look to her as she’s currently a member of her school basket ball team. Risa hates skirts and dresses, she feels very uncomfortable wearing them so she sticks only to her precious jeans. She always wears a silver necklace with a dark small stone as a pendant. It’s very important to her so she never takes it off. Besides the necklace, she has no interest in jewelry or the likes.

How strong is your resolve?

Personality:

Risa is the dreamer type; her mind is always lost in a different world. She’s incredibly intelligent but doesn’t take advantage of her smarts in school, preferring to sit in the back of the classroom and maintain a low profile. She always keeps a small journal with her and is seen often writing in it. She’s not shy or social withdrawn, yet she always appears to have a strange quiet aura around her. Risa is the type that prefers to stay home in a Saturday night reading a good book or listening to music rather than go out ‘partying’ like her friends called it.

She likes to help others and is often the one her friends come to when they are in need of advice or just a shoulder to cry on. That is because; she values honesty and loyalty above all and she’s exactly that – brutal honest when she needs to be and extremely loyal to her friends and her beliefs. Despite her laid back manner, whenever Risa sets her mind on a certain goal she will try all she can to achieve it. She was often told by her mother that the positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible; and so quitting is not an option.

However, Risa as every human has flaws. She wakes up every single day in a foul mood; everyone by now knows that it’s best not to speak a single word to her before she eats breakfast. There are times that she gets annoyed too quickly and say things without thinking how much they might end up hurting others. She also has a very hard time apologizing even when she knows that all blame is on her. Furthermore, recently she has developed a strange annoying sense of self-importance that makes her friends want to kick the arrogance out of her.

Strengths:

• Photographic memory.
    Risa holds a special gift; she has the ability to memorize everything that she reads. Back at school, she once corrected a teacher at history class, quoting the exact lines of the text book without so much as glancing at it. Not only she quoted it, she also provided the teacher the page number where she had read the information.

• Strong intuition.
    - Risa is able to pick up on certain information that is in the air. Predicting or sensing people, their emotional states, discomforts and also their next actions and thoughts sometimes. This strong intuition of hers is stronger when the person in question is rather close to her.

• Agility.
    - Agility requires a combination of balance, speed, strength and coordination. All those she has acquired by playing sports since she was very young. She started on ballet as a child but quickly displayed her aversion towards the artistic dance. Her mother as an ex-ballerina hesitantly allowed Risa to quit Ballet and soon enough, she found her passion – basketball.

• Analytical.
    -She’s a very analytical person. She has learned to put her emotions aside and try to face her problems with logic instead. Whenever she faces something that she does not understand, she does everything in her power to get to the bottom of it. Creative problem solving is definitely one of her greatest strength.

Weaknesses:

• Disciplined – Coming from a strict family, Risa firmly believes that discipline should be part of one’s life. With this, she’s at times too rigid/demanding of herself and everyone else around her. Because of this, she doesn't have many friends that can put up with her high standards.

• Independent – Despite having a strict family, her parents always encouraged her to be independent. They always told her that others were not to be trusted and that if she wants things done, she better do them herself. This of course has caused her trouble operating with others.

• Critic – As everyone is aware, a critic is anyone who expresses a value judgement – and Risa criticizes a lot, whether she has good things to say or not. She tries to moderate this critic side of her but so far with no success. She says whatever she has to say with no regard for other feelings. However, if the roles are reversed, Risa is rather sensitive to any criticism against her person.

Statistics:
Hand-To-Hand / Martial Arts:
-Attack: 10
-Defense: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Fullbring / Weapon Handling:
-Attack: 10
-Defense: 10
Human Technique:
-Spiritual Perception: 10
-Durability: 10
Tactics:

We fight for freedom

Spiritual Powers:

Risa has the power to make the words she writes come alive. She recently discovered this by accident when she woke from a very disturbing dream where she and her family were trapped in a violent fire. Her power manifested itself when she was writing the dream onto her journal – it started when she wrote down the word fire. She noticed tiny small sparkles that erupted from the journal’s page; the words quickly disappeared as the pages of her journal were consumed by hungry flames. She has no idea how that happened and prefers to think it was a fragment of her imagination.

Weapon:

Fullbring:

History:

Risa was born into a big family. Her father, James met Risa’s mother in a business trip to Tokyo, Japan. The two of them immediately settled down and began working on building up a family. Risa’s birth was not a planned one seeing that her parents already had three grown sons. However, the pregnancy was welcomed and so Risa was born – her parents were quite excited that they were finally having a little girl.

As a child, Risa was rather spoiled by her parents and even her brothers. She was never interested in playing with other children even when she was little, preferring to sit alone and play with her own toys. Back at home, she was always coloring illustrated books or drawing. It was when she completed eight years old that she came across a beautiful dark leather journal in the attic.

Ever since that day, the journal remained forgotten in her room until a year ago. She found it when she was gathering some of her belongings to donate them to the local community center. She then began writing in it, finding that letting go of her frustrations and everything that came into mind into those pages, greatly improved her feelings.

Just recently something odd happened as she woke from a strange dream - feeling that she had to write the dream down, she quickly reached for the journal. As she wrote the word fire, she noticed tiny small sparkles that erupted from the journal’s page; the words quickly disappeared as the pages of her journal were consumed by hungry flames.

Written sample:
Quote :
The smell of burnt permeated the air in the bedroom. Her breath was rough and forced as she stood in the middle of the room with her eyes glued on the dark pages of the journal – or what was left of it. All of her past memories, thoughts and feelings were gone. Her body shook as she couldn’t make sense of what had just happened. Her brain struggled to find a logic explanation to what had just occurred but no matter how hard she tried; she simply could not find the answer she was looking for.

Stumbling back, the back of her knees hit the bed causing her to sit down. Her eyes remained on the floor where the half burnt journal was. A yelp came out of her lips when suddenly the lights of the room flickered and then with a loud pop the lamp in the ceiling broke giving darkness free access. She slowly looked around, her brown eyes trying to adjust to the dark. Swallowing dry, she stood up and slowly made her way to the door.

She stopped suddenly when she felt a light lingering touch on her shoulder. She shivered and quickly moved away, her heart now racing, her thoughts hazy and confused. Perhaps… she was still dreaming. However, she was brought back to reality when the loud sound of the house phone rang. Still shivering, she quickly made her way out of the room, finding her mother in the hallway by the phone.

Risa quickly forgot what happened back in the room when her mother dropped the phone and fell to her knees, “Hiro… not my Hiro…” She felt helpless as she didn’t move. She stood there, looking at her crying mother with a ghostly look stamped on her face.
Back to top Go down
Risa

Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]   Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm

*nudges* I think it's complete nows. I'm sorry it took this long! Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Shades of grey :: Character related issues! :: Applications! :: WIP (Work in progress)-
Jump to: