Bleach: Shades of grey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shades of grey is an open AU Bleach RP forum. This means that all original characters and content have either been removed entirely or adapted and added to. Now that thats out of the way, welcome to Bleach: Shades of grey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 am
Latest topics
» Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]
Making ourselves known! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm by Risa

» Sven Tatsuba [Soul]
Making ourselves known! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 am by Artix

» I'll be back before you know it! ;D
Making ourselves known! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm by Artix

» Making ourselves known!
Making ourselves known! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm by Artix

» The beginning...
Making ourselves known! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm by Artix

» Soul/Student template!
Making ourselves known! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm by Artix

» Increasing the minimum.
Making ourselves known! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm by Artix

» Academy student application!
Making ourselves known! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm by Artix

» The Hunger Games
Making ourselves known! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am by Artix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Artix
Making ourselves known! Vote_lcapMaking ourselves known! Voting_barMaking ourselves known! Vote_rcap 
Kiyoko Kaneko
Making ourselves known! Vote_lcapMaking ourselves known! Voting_barMaking ourselves known! Vote_rcap 
Sovay
Bolexle
Mega
Jin
Providence
Akimoto
Croith
Takeshi Yuu
Forum
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is michaelsebastian

Our users have posted a total of 715 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
BG AFF 22 Bleach Platinum Hearts

Our affiliation button!
Photobucket
BSoG copyright.
  • (c) Bleach: shades of grey URL is owned by Artix
  • (c) All original idea's presented here belong to the members of the site and in turn belong to BSoG.
  • (c) Bleach - Tite Kubo

Making ourselves known!

Go down 
+2
Jake Duriel
Artix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Artix
Site owner
Artix

Making ourselves known! Empty
PostSubject: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 am

Ok guys it's been a while since the last announcement but in that time the staff have been working feverishly behind the scenes. I can safely say that we have a lot of awesome stuff to give to you guy's including two brand new plot-lines. I'm sure that you have all noticed the two new Plot NPC applications, yes both of those are for those plots. You can expect a few more NPC character releases from here on out but unfortunately that will be all. Know why? D=

Because the plots that we have come up with need more character's to star in them! The staff have been doing what they can to spread the word about this site, but judging from the one or two link backs we currently have I would say that it's safe to assume that most of those advertisements have been rejected. D=

This is where Shades of grey needs the help of it's fantastic population! We need you!

In order to bring out the full potential of this site and the wonderful people within it we need more members to offer their contributions, idea's and personal thoughts. This is where you come in! We need you to spread the word as much as you can; tell a friend who's also into Roleplaying, advertise this site on another forum or a forum that you are currently using, hell post up fliers on your local town notice board! Anything you can think of to show how awesome you are to be a part of this site. And if being awesome isnt enough for you we also have a soecial prize to give away to the person who advertises the most! =D

Just use our advertisement:

Code:
[img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/hawtsauces/header.gif[/img]

[justify]Bleach: Shades of grey, the place to be if you want to further progress yourself in the literary arts or if you just want to have a blast, or both! The site is currently fresh out of the oven so if you want to get a head start you better join, fast! But I suppose you want to know what Shades of grey offers first dont you? Well here are just a few of the things we have ready and waiting for you:

[list]
[*]User friendly environment with caring and helpful staff members!
[*]Simple stat system's and rank up systems so that your mind doesnt get removed from the fun by mathimatical equations!
[*]A number of friendly people who would be more than happy to help you along your path of progress!
[*]Rank up systems that promote fairness and skill over anything else!
[/list][/justify]

Like I said, those are just a few of the things we have to offer! So whats holding you back?! Click that link and join us, we would love to have you here! ^w^

[url=http://shadesofgrey.rpg-board.net/][center][size=20]Bleach: Shades of grey[/size][/center][/url] [center][size=16][color=grey]"It's naive to think that things can either be bad or good. The world is made up of Shades of grey..."[/color][/center][/size]

If you do advertise, please create a post underneath this one declaring which sites you have advertised on (links help) so that other people know not to double ad on that site. Thank you! ^w^

Last edited by Artix on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shadesofgrey.rpg-board.net
Jake Duriel

Jake Duriel

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:07 am

Making ourselves known! Header

Bleach: Shades of grey, the place to be if you want to further progress yourself in the literary arts or if you just want to have a blast, or both! The site is currently fresh out of the oven so if you want to get a head start you better join, fast! But I suppose you want to know what Shades of grey offers first dont you? Well here are just a few of the things we have ready and waiting for you:

• User friendly environment with caring and helpful staff members!
  • Simple stat system's and rank up systems so that your mind doesnt get removed from the fun by mathimatical equations!
  • A number of friendly people who would be more than happy to help you along your path of progress!
  • Rank up systems that promote fairness and skill over anything else!

Like I said, those are just a few of the things we have to offer! So whats holding you back?! Click that link and join us, we would love to have you here! ^w^

Bleach: Shades of grey
"It's naive to think that things can either be bad or good. The world is made up of Shades of grey..."

oh look i advertised
whoopee
Back to top Go down
Akimoto

Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 pm

My god, our advertisement rhymes... That is amazing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.broshido.blogspot.com
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Alright guess what? Thanks to the wonderful Kiyoko Kaneko AKA Koko we now have a special prize to give away to the person who advertises the most! The winner will recieve a hand painted portrait of their character supplied by Kiyoko herself!
Back to top Go down
Sovay
Admin
Sovay

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:45 am

For an example of her beautiful craft, lookee here Very Happy

Making ourselves known! Pictur10
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko Kaneko
Admin
Kiyoko Kaneko

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 am

^ That's old, I have a couple new paintings that show my true creativity! xD
Back to top Go down
Jake Duriel

Jake Duriel

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:32 am

Posted on Bleach Society roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Links help by the way. =3
Back to top Go down
Sorekencho

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Alright, thanks a bunch! ^w^
I must say though that if you have any hope of acquiring this portrait you must firss have a character for Koko to paint. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making ourselves known!   Making ourselves known! Empty

Back to top Go down

Making ourselves known!
Page 1 of 1