Bleach: Shades of grey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shades of grey is an open AU Bleach RP forum. This means that all original characters and content have either been removed entirely or adapted and added to. Now that thats out of the way, welcome to Bleach: Shades of grey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 am
Latest topics
» Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm by Risa

» Sven Tatsuba [Soul]
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 am by Artix

» I'll be back before you know it! ;D
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm by Artix

» Making ourselves known!
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm by Artix

» The beginning...
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm by Artix

» Soul/Student template!
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm by Artix

» Increasing the minimum.
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm by Artix

» Academy student application!
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm by Artix

» The Hunger Games
Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am by Artix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Artix
Yup definetly a lot of these Vote_lcapYup definetly a lot of these Voting_barYup definetly a lot of these Vote_rcap 
Kiyoko Kaneko
Yup definetly a lot of these Vote_lcapYup definetly a lot of these Voting_barYup definetly a lot of these Vote_rcap 
Sovay
Bolexle
Mega
Jin
Providence
Akimoto
Croith
Takeshi Yuu
Forum
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is michaelsebastian

Our users have posted a total of 715 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
BG AFF 22 Bleach Platinum Hearts

Our affiliation button!
Photobucket
BSoG copyright.
  • (c) Bleach: shades of grey URL is owned by Artix
  • (c) All original idea's presented here belong to the members of the site and in turn belong to BSoG.
  • (c) Bleach - Tite Kubo

Yup definetly a lot of these

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega

Mega

Yup definetly a lot of these Empty
PostSubject: Yup definetly a lot of these   Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:55 pm

I do realize that I could pm this but I'll make on here for future reference just in case.

What are the rules on multiple storylines at once? is a storyline considered completed the moment it is created or is one locked to the sl until it is either finished or the character leaves?

or maybe side stories are allowed during another sl only they do not count toward 'canon'???

P.S I have read the rules and couldn't find anything relating to this
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Yup definetly a lot of these   Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:00 pm

If I remember this correctly, (confirm with a staff member on this) but you can be in as many story lines or rps as some more know it as at once. Just keep it to a realistic number so people arn't waiting a week for you to post because you have to post for others.
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Yup definetly a lot of these   Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Pretty much nailed it. As long as your individual story lines dont interfere with anything the staff have introduced as site wide then it's fine.
Back to top Go down
https://shadesofgrey.rpg-board.net
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Yup definetly a lot of these   Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:13 am

Artix wrote:
Pretty much nailed it. As long as your individual story lines dont interfere with anything the staff have introduced as site wide then it's fine.

+1 for me? D:
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: Yup definetly a lot of these   Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:33 am

+1 for getting it right and -1 because the world is unfair! >=D
Back to top Go down
https://shadesofgrey.rpg-board.net
Mega

Mega

PostSubject: Re: Yup definetly a lot of these   Yup definetly a lot of these EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:48 am

good to know, I'm not really up to making another account just because I want to be in more than one topic at once Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yup definetly a lot of these   Yup definetly a lot of these Empty

Back to top Go down

Yup definetly a lot of these
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Shades of grey :: Site related issues :: Help desk!-
Jump to: