Bleach: Shades of grey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shades of grey is an open AU Bleach RP forum. This means that all original characters and content have either been removed entirely or adapted and added to. Now that thats out of the way, welcome to Bleach: Shades of grey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 am
Latest topics
» Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]
Yo Just a Word EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm by Risa

» Sven Tatsuba [Soul]
Yo Just a Word EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 am by Artix

» I'll be back before you know it! ;D
Yo Just a Word EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm by Artix

» Making ourselves known!
Yo Just a Word EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm by Artix

» The beginning...
Yo Just a Word EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm by Artix

» Soul/Student template!
Yo Just a Word EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm by Artix

» Increasing the minimum.
Yo Just a Word EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm by Artix

» Academy student application!
Yo Just a Word EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm by Artix

» The Hunger Games
Yo Just a Word EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am by Artix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Artix
Yo Just a Word Vote_lcapYo Just a Word Voting_barYo Just a Word Vote_rcap 
Kiyoko Kaneko
Sovay
Bolexle
Mega
Jin
Providence
Akimoto
Croith
Takeshi Yuu
Forum
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is michaelsebastian

Our users have posted a total of 715 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
BG AFF 22 Bleach Platinum Hearts

Our affiliation button!
Photobucket
BSoG copyright.
  • (c) Bleach: shades of grey URL is owned by Artix
  • (c) All original idea's presented here belong to the members of the site and in turn belong to BSoG.
  • (c) Bleach - Tite Kubo

Yo Just a Word

Go down 
+4
Artix
YĆ«ko
Croith
Perso Nia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Perso Nia

Perso Nia

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:15 pm

So this is what happens, ya branch out and make a new site? Well I suppose I can't stop any of you guys doing what ya want, I lost my hold on BG quite some time back. Or was it that BG lost its hold on me? Either way life is made me hella busy to rp. Either way I hope this goes well! If your wondering who this is, it is non other then Riren&Siria/Ayano/Jomei/Tero/Haia/Nizu/Kero! You may be all like oh shit this nigga has been sent to spy. Nah i actually got linked here by Riko, so any secrey about this is like you know gone.

Though whoever has done this skin I give much love to its soooo nice! (you could use some blue though)

Moving on from that I have only ONE problem with this site. And that is the fact all you have done for your info is taken the bits already typed out on BG and stuck them here. I mean seriously? Come on people, if your going to make a 'new BG' that is better than the old one, and is fairer and what not, maybe retype it all up? Use your own words? Not Kyou's or Uru's? Applications i dont care about since that template has been re used like a BAJILLON times xD

But yea, i like the whole student academy thing going on, but like now is your chance people! Why stick to the tried and tested template that BG has? Mix up the locations, set the site in the future with humans rulling over SS and the shinigami scattered and nearly broken. The arrancar now pets to the humans put in a gladitor kind of setting?

You can see the possibilities are endless, and you can mix things up now. Seriously! Because if you are re typing it all then good, if not then all i see is not a NEW site but a rehash. And people will see the difference and not look great upon BSOG (see see i already am used to the anagram xD)

Look i'm giving words of help since both sites have friends on so im trying to promote healthy growth for you guys in one direction and one on BG so there be no clash and shit. This then brings me to another point, rumors say your stealing BG memebers and bad mouthing admins.

Now bad mouthing actually looks worse on YOU then it does on the original site. Since if thats all you do people wil lsee you for being very petty. Now i can see you havent stolen enough to make the thing a big deal, but cumon peeps advertise elsewhere? If all you end up doing is pulling life out of BG then really you guys aren't the mature intresting people i thought you were. DEAL with the fact that BG is living and getting its members, and you guys deal with getting your own member base. Otherwise what do members see again? This site's staff still depending on the success of the old site they got kicked off/didnt agree with to fuel theres.

Of course you only have like 8 memebrs so its a pointless rant but one still useful for the furture refrence.

In the end I'm kind of dissapointed in everyone including myself that it got to a stage such as this, people took sides fast or werent given a chance to explain themselves. Just saying you guys might find Kyou wandering here since he has been removed from BG. I won't link him, if he finds his way he finds his way.

But yea Ill help BOTH sites since i didnt fall out with anyone and it only seems fair to old and mroe recent friends. If you guys expect me to make a charrie then expect that charrie to hardly rp. But yea if you guys at least TRY to change shit up rather than making BG version 2 with some DLC, then i'll be more than willing to help with advertising, board clearing the odd approval all that jazz.

As an example of how stuff is happening, you guys CAN put your advert on BG! Thats a fair and honest thing to do (the rant was more if you went around pming people)

But yea please if there is any pettiness directed at anyone just drop it now, work out how you are making this actually different apart from adding more squads, and changing names. Lets see BSOG really take off on its own!

Love you all xx

Back to top Go down
Croith

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Don't know if it's my place to say, but I think that those are some good suggestions in there.
Back to top Go down
YĆ«ko

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:28 pm

I like the words of wisdom there myself. But can I just say one thing as a person who has nothing to do with the rift between both sites nor was stolen from the other. Just as an observer, the bashing and name calling has been directed towards this place and its members, and not the other way around. That is the reason I came here, which is proof that whoever shows their bad side is the side that new members will not want to join.

Also, I am kind of lost on one thing..if the admin for this site was the previous owner for the other, why leave it like that and not just ask back for the reigns or something? Maybe its not my place to ask, but I really like to know what I am getting into before I get my feet wet.
Back to top Go down
Perso Nia

Perso Nia

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Oh really? literally I just got filled in when I was typing this so I don't have the full story. But yea the rant on those things was just saying, Arty and Co know most of what i do is 'just saying' stuff that lingers in your head so that you think about it if such a time arises.

Arty gave up being Head Admin to which Riko was selected to go up next. He can't really ask for it back because the sites domain is now in Riko's hand and everyone likes Riko so that wouldn't really happen. Hell if that was the case I would be the one asking it back since I was Head Admin waaay before these two xp. But yea ill look into the bashing on BG since I don't want one site to do it to another!

Thanks for the views and heads up Yuko ^^
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Well there certainly is some animosity between certain members of this site and BG but unfortunately I cant contol the way people think. I made this site because I've been run out of BleachGotei, none of the staff members answered my PM's when I tried to help and Hikari seem's to be slowly wiping all traces of me from the face of BleachGotei, when I ask about it, I get nothing. Now being the head of BG was the first time I had control of any kind of site so naturally I made loads of mistakes, I think I should be entitled to another try.

Now I need to point out that I have not left BleachGotei, and have no ill feelings towards it or it's current staff apart from the fact that them ignoring me and removing me as an active member without warning seem's to be a little silly on their part. So I made another site, so some members have chosen to join it, big deal. It isnt like I flashed it in font of them, I only gave the link to the people who asked and those people are Epyon and Yokose. If somebody else from this site has been advertising unfairly and the BG staff disagree with it then that, I acknowledge is unacceptable.

Then there's your issue with us 'bad-mouthing' admins on BG. I myself have not done anything of the sort, I cant say the same for anybody else but I've not seen such things.

Furthermore, I dont want drama here. If the BG members and/or staff want to bash on this site, call it a clone, say that it's pathetic then fine. But please let them know that they should do it on their own site and not bring it here.

As for your offer to let us advertise on BG Jomei, I appreciate the offer from you and anybody who agreed with such a thing but I dont think I should. If, as you say there are people on BG who dislike the fact that Shades of grey exists I would rather not have them here causing trouble for both this site and BleachGotei itself.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if you dont like this site, dont come here. If you dont like BG, dont go there. if you dont mind either then by all means do what you will. Effectively it's a "Stay out of our way and we'll stay out of your's" kind of deal with certain exceptions. Any members from Bg (or anywhere else for that matter) joining this site for the purpose of causing conflict, griefing this site or BG will be banned and I expect BleachGotei to do the same.
Back to top Go down
https://shadesofgrey.rpg-board.net
Artix
Site owner
Artix

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:21 pm

I've just discovered that I have been banned, yet again without warning or reasonable discussion by BleachGotei. Looks like I sadly wont be staying with them anymore as I have no choice but to leave. My views from above still stand, I just think that the Bg staff are acting a little on the silly side.
Back to top Go down
https://shadesofgrey.rpg-board.net
Bolexle

Bolexle

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Haha the internet is a funny place! So much drama. Anyway, I like the idea of totally messing the plot up to make it almost unrecognisable from the manga, would be really cool. Peeps would be like, "Oh its just another bleach rp- wait wut? The arrancar are mutated into waffle monsters that eat brains of the living instead of souls and the shinigami all use machine guns and rocket launchers to kill them????????"

K maybe not that. But something different for sure. Just please don't make up random new races again, that was painful.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko Kaneko
Admin
Kiyoko Kaneko

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Can I just point out how we haven't taken anything off of Bleach Gotei, no copy or paste (none that I can see) Although we did take the race info from bleach wiki.

Nobody on this site has been bad mouthing anyone else on BG, Satine has been away way too long to do anything, I haven't had any contact with anyone from BG (except my actual friends, and I don't talk to them about BG anymore) and I believe Arty when he says he hasn't said anything. So, all in all, calm yo tits brotha, I don't give a crap about the going ons' of BG.

Anyways, we'll make darn sure there's no drama crap on this site, because you know what? I'll actually be able to do something about the smart asses who seem to think they own the place. Everyone, even the smart asses, will be able to roleplay in peace, or at least... that's the goal in my mind.

I'm not sure I like the unrecognisable idea, I like the idea of changing it up a bit but Bleach confuses me enough, and I think I just want to roleplay without confusion, if you get my drift.

Oh and I vote no on proposition "put our ad up on Bleach gotei" that's just asking for drama.

P.S. The layout is pre-made, but it was all in some European language, I made new buttons, and I also made the header, the new post, no new posts and locked button things and the who's online thing.
Back to top Go down
Bolexle

Bolexle

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I helped a bit too with the layout! For instance, I illegally downloaded photoshop so Mai could make pictures and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:02 pm

As a member of both BG and shades of grey I would like to say no one from this site has bad mouthed anyone. However I have been in the chatroom in BG and really the reason why I came over here was too get away from the drama BG holds. Jomei you are a friend however many things have changed on BG and people are just to tense to be around over there.

I hope we have no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Perso Nia

Perso Nia

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Okay thats all good though update for those reading the thread arty isnt banned and the two sites are brothering

@Mai= Race Basic Info is what is on BG (thats was what i was referring to)

But i really don't care I was just giving out advice ;p
Back to top Go down
Bolexle

Bolexle

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Jomei did you check out the new history? We are attempting to alter the world while still keeping to its basic principles. Should be interesting >:3
Back to top Go down
Sovay
Admin
Sovay

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Yes! We are really excited about the plot here on BSOg, and there are so many plans we already have for it! I have no hard feelings about BG, althoughI will cherish the memories I had made there.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko Kaneko
Admin
Kiyoko Kaneko

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Yep I just need to finish up on Human and Quincy history, but I may need some help with that.
Back to top Go down
Sovay
Admin
Sovay

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:36 pm

uh yeah, I'm helping you with that. Just pm me of you need help. I'm staying downstairs so I can listen to music with amounts of volume that may disgruntle or annoy some listeners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Just a Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Just a Word   Yo Just a Word Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo Just a Word
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Shades of grey :: Site related issues :: Suggestions!-
Jump to: