Bleach: Shades of grey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shades of grey is an open AU Bleach RP forum. This means that all original characters and content have either been removed entirely or adapted and added to. Now that thats out of the way, welcome to Bleach: Shades of grey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 am
Latest topics
» Risa Williams [Complete I thinks o3o]
I'm making a lot of these EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm by Risa

» Sven Tatsuba [Soul]
I'm making a lot of these EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 am by Artix

» I'll be back before you know it! ;D
I'm making a lot of these EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm by Artix

» Making ourselves known!
I'm making a lot of these EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm by Artix

» The beginning...
I'm making a lot of these EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm by Artix

» Soul/Student template!
I'm making a lot of these EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm by Artix

» Increasing the minimum.
I'm making a lot of these EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm by Artix

» Academy student application!
I'm making a lot of these EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm by Artix

» The Hunger Games
I'm making a lot of these EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am by Artix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Artix
I'm making a lot of these Vote_lcapI'm making a lot of these Voting_barI'm making a lot of these Vote_rcap 
Kiyoko Kaneko
I'm making a lot of these Vote_lcapI'm making a lot of these Voting_barI'm making a lot of these Vote_rcap 
Sovay
Bolexle
Mega
Jin
Providence
Akimoto
Croith
Takeshi Yuu
Forum
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is michaelsebastian

Our users have posted a total of 715 messages in 124 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
BG AFF 22 Bleach Platinum Hearts

Our affiliation button!
Photobucket
BSoG copyright.
  • (c) Bleach: shades of grey URL is owned by Artix
  • (c) All original idea's presented here belong to the members of the site and in turn belong to BSoG.
  • (c) Bleach - Tite Kubo

I'm making a lot of these

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega

Mega

I'm making a lot of these Empty
PostSubject: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:02 pm

So how do one go about ranking up? Is it possible to do so in the middle of a sl or do you wait until it is finished?
when ranking from student/soul to something else is any major changes of the character profile necessary?
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
https://shadesofgrey.rpg-board.net
Mega

Mega

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:23 pm

I did read that section, submit a request, etc, etc
Ok so the first question was answered, how about the other two?
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Ah yes, well I dont know what you mean by SL. So...Um...Pass?
And as for the specific requirements of changing from race to race, well the staff need to see that your character has been developed enough through RP to merit such a rank up. When going from Seat to seat or espada number however we dont need such a thing, instead we only need to see that your writing skill looks promising, that it hasnt become lacking over time and that your a fair RPer. The judgement process becomes stricter and more expectant as the rank grows in significance. For example we would expect far more from a captain than we would from a fifth seat. In other words we encourage you to push yourself to improve. =D
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh, you don't use that term....err... Embarassed ....it stands for 'StoryLine'
in short I'm wondering if it is possible to make the rank up while in the middle of rping (like if a powerless human suddenly becomes aware of spirits mid-sl)
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Wel I wont say that you cant. But if you do then it makes things more complicated than they need to be. If you request a rank up like that mid-plot then until a significant amont of that plot has been and gone your character wont be able to use their powers for that plot. Now thinking in time frames here, you can still post as your character using his/her powers, but it will have to be outside of the plot and you will need to state in the thread that it takes place 'after' the plot has ended. Since neither you nor anybody else can say for sure what will happen in the plot it would be unwise to RP with your character using their powers until after the plot is finished lest you say anything that isnt true.

Keeping that in mind I would say in my personal opinion that it would be best to apply for rank ups before or after any story lines your character is in unless the rank up is part of that story line. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Ok, thanks, that clears up a few ?-marks, So saying in the request that the change wont happen until the Sl...err...Storyline is over and done with would hypothetically be alright then
Back to top Go down
Artix
Site owner
Artix

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah that should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a lot of these   I'm making a lot of these Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm making a lot of these
Page 1 of 1